One Tree Hill Season 5 Episode 4 Quotes

Episode Title: In Between Days

Peyton:
Brooke, What's wrong ?

Brooke(sobbing and eating ice-cream):
The store is a total failure.

Peyton:
What are you talking about ?

Brooke:
I didn't sell one real piece tonight. Well, i sold a dress. But it was a pity purchase and it does not count. And the worst part is that Victoria saw this all coming. My mother is right - when i am left up to my own devices, I'm a failure.

Peyton:
No. Hey, listen to me. You were never a failure, okay? I mean you won three cheerleading competitions, And what did Victoria have to say about that? Oh wait nothing ! cause' she wasn't there. She also wasn't there when you won the miss june bug title at the county fair Or when you were elected the student body president. Brooke if you are a failure then what does it make me ?

Brooke:
Pretty lame, i guess.

Peyton:
mmm.....Hmm

Brooke:
Okay, I don't want to talk about my night anymore. Tell me about the dishy bartender.

No comments: