One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 2 Quotes

Lucas: When I was a kid I used to love to jump on my bed. I’d pretend I could fly. I’d pretend I
could dunk. I was happy. My mom would pass the room and shout, Lucas Scott, if you break that
box spring, you’ll be sleeping on the floor for the rest of your life.

Peyton: Well, here’s the good news if you have to sleep on the floor, I will sleep there with you.

Lucas: For the rest of your life?

Peyton: Definitely.

_______________________________________________________

Deb: Jamie I was not kissing Uncle Skills. I mean first of all, he’s your parents age and one of Uncle Lucas’s best friends. It just wouldn’t be right.

Jamie: I think it’d be cool.

Deb: Yeah?

Jamie: Yeah.......…Grandpa Skills  ! ! ! ! 

____________________________________________________

Lucas: I thought you were going to come meet me.

Peyton: I chickened out. You’re just going to have to join the mile-high club on your own.

Lucas: I just kinda did. I’m kidding!

___________________________________________________

Q: I said they call him J Lucas so put up your dukes. The boy blowin up and the boy done shook us.

Jamie: They call him Q Fields. He’s a pretty big deal. He’s working my corner. He’s keepin it real. 

_________________________________________________

Brooke: Congratulations

Peyton: It’s kinda sudden, right?

Brooke: Are you kidding? The rest of the world’s been waiting on you two idiots since high school.

___________________________________________

Jamie: When you get married, do I have to be the ring bearer again?

Lucas: Not if you don’t want to.

Jamie: Good because last time it didn’t work out so well.

________________________________________________

Nathan: I scored 35 points that night and each basket was like my own personal version of a Haley James pick-up line.

Haley: It worked.

Nathan: I played that game for you, Haley and you know what? I’d give it up for you too. Because as much as I love playing the game and the person that I am when I play it, I love being a husband and a father more.

_______________________________________________

No comments: